Ball Machine Reservations
How to Reserve Ball Machine Through Our Online System
- Click on this Reserve Court Time link .
- Login or if you don’t have an account, create a userid and password.
- Click on “Schedule” at the top of the page. Click on “Tennis Court Reservations” on the bottom left (under Session Types) – this is where you will find all available court times.
- You have to reserve Court 3 to get the ball machine. You can use the search filters to narrow down day/time and court number. Under “Trainer/Venue”, select Court 3. Select “Apply Filter” button to narrow the search.
- Click on “Book Me” beside the day/time that you want to reserve. This will reserve both the court and the ball machine (but must be selecting court 3).
- Click on “Book Reservation” button at bottom to confirm your reservation.
NOTE: If you don’t see “Book Me”, that means your account has not been assigned the correct package to reserve the courts, please email[email protected] to update your account for court reservations.
Using the Ball Machine
To access the ball machine when the club is open, go to the club front desk and pay the $10 fee. The front desk assistant will put the ball machine out on the court for you. Directions will be posted on the side of the machine.
During the off season, the ball machine may be used when the pros are at the club so you can have access to the shed. Please put your $10 check in the envelope inside the shed above the door.
Once you are finished with the ball machine, please wheel it back into the shed beside the court and lock the shed door.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]