Chesterbrook will hold its world-famous summer camp:
- SESSION 1 August 6th – 10th, from 9 a.m. – noon
- SESSION 2 August 13th – 17th, from 9 a.m. – noon
Campers will participate in various activities in and out of the water, including Water Safety Skills, Tennis, Wiffle Ball, and a Raft Party. Campers will also make tie-dye clothing and do other arts and crafts. The last day features a mock Olympics where campers compete for their respective teams in classic CST Olympic Games such as the Kickboard Relay, Hula Hoop Contest, Water Balloon Sling Shot, Splash Competition, and Tug of War.
- The camp is held from 9:00 a.m. until noon, before normal pool hours. Parents are welcome to sign-in at the front desk and stay at the pool with the campers after camp is over.
- Counselors for the camp will be senior lifeguards who will supervise their group of campers throughout the day and lead them in activities.
- A schedule of activities will be provided on the first day of camp.
- Campers are to bring their own equipment such as tennis rackets, rafts, and tie-dye clothing on the designated day.
- The counselor will provide the campers with lemonade and graham crackers daily.
- Parents are free to pack an additional or alternative snack or beverage.
- Please inform counselors of any camper medical conditions (Asthma, Diabetes, etc.) or allergic conditions (Peanuts, Seafood, etc.) on or before the first day of camp.
- For members, the cost for the camp will be $150 per camper for one week and $275 per camper for two weeks. Sign-ups for nonmembers begin on June 1. For nonmembers, the cost is $200 per week with no discount for signing up for both weeks. All of the other guidelines apply to both members and non-members.
Cancellations received 2 weeks prior to class start date will receive a full refund minus the online payment service fee.
- No refunds for cancellations after the 2-week deadline.
- Campers must be ages 5-12 years old.
For more information send an e-mail to the pool manager, Michael Coleson, at [email protected].