How to Reserve a Swim Lane in 2021
Starting on Opening Day in 2021, the Club is using SignUp Genius to reserve lanes for lap swimming in both the lower and upper pools. This helps us better track usage and allows members to cancel reservations that they can no longer make. Reservations will appear 48 hours beforehand. Please cancel any reservations you are unable to attend
To reserve lanes, members will need to register with SignUp Genius and reserve lanes here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0C4EAFAE2DABF49-lower
The lower pool will remain lap swim only until Fairfax County Schools close for the summer and we have more staff availability. The upper pool will have between 2 and 4 lanes in depending on time of day.
During our soft opening from May 10 – May 21, weekday evening reservations will be in the upper pool, and there will only be 2 reservable lanes and 1 or 2 walk-up lanes. The lower pool will have 4 reservable lanes and 2 walk-up lanes.
Walk up lanes
- May swim for as short or long as you please, no time limit
- You must share with up to 3 people if other walk-ups arrive
- We encourage anyone who has a variable schedule that may otherwise no-show to reservations to use walk up lanes
- One-hour time slots
- Lanes will be held for 10 minutes past the hour
- Once one family member reserves a lane any additional swims that day should use try to use walk up lanes
- Sharing is still encouraged in these lanes