How to Reserve a Swim Lane
Please note, that during Phase 1 and Phase 2, swim lanes must be reserved in advance before traveling to the club. And, please be thoughtful of your fellow club members as available lane time is limited, especially during Phase 1. Also remember that at this time, lanes can only be reserved for members who can swim and follow pandemic guidelines independently.
- To reserve lanes, members will log into eSoft then click on Sign Up for Camp/Class:
Please note, there is NO COST, even though the signup references a charge.
- From the main page, choose Sign Up for Camp/Class:
- Click the Signup button next to the hour of the day you wish to choose:
- Select the family member and Add to cart:
- Then click View My Cart and Check out:
- Then Continue to Checkout:
- Continue with Payment and Scheduling (There is NO FEE)