Returning for a third year, Chesterbrook Swim Club’s adult swim clinic will be held this summer! The clinic is for all ages over 18 and all skill levels, ranging from first time in the water to daily swimmers. Based on skill levels and swimmer objectives, adults will be separated into lanes and instructed accordingly. This means your instructor could be teaching you the fundamentals of various strokes or, for the more experienced, working on interval and strength training.
- The clinic will be run by Hans Crone, a swimmer for the University of Colorado’s swim team, Northern Virginia Swim League record holder, current swim coach with 6 years of experience, and recipient of the Will Sarosdy Award characterized by a high level of leadership and passion. Jake Huber will work as a coach as well. Jake has swam for Chesterbrook for 14 years, has 6 years of coaching experience, and is also a Northern Virginia Swim League record holder. Hans and Jake will work with different groups of adults to provide the most individualized experience we can offer. If deemed necessary additional coaches will be hired in order to maintain no more than 10-12 swimmers per coach
- When: 30 minute or 60 minute sessions on Sunday mornings 10AM to 11AM taking place during the adult brunch and also 7PM-8PM Tuesday evenings (through June 20th) then 8PM-9PM (June 27th through August 1st). The clinic will take place on Sunday mornings from 10 – 11 taking place during the weekly Sunday Brunch which goes until noon leaving you with coffee and a bite to eat after the clinic. The clinic will begin May 28th and will continue through August 6th.
The prices are as follows:
- Cost: 1 time any session: 30 minutes/60 minutes – $20/$35
- Package of 10 sessions: 30 minutes/60 minutes – $180/$300
- Package of 20 sessions: 30 minutes/60 minutes – $320/$560
What to do now: Just show up to any class to try it out!
To add yourself to the email list please send an email to email@example.com.