All forms needed for employees can be downloaded from this page.
- Lifeguards, Front Desk, Snack Bar workers: Please fill out forms and bring them to the Orientation meeting.
- Swim/Dive/Tennis Coaches: All documents are required to be completed by May 1st.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not accept any incomplete packages and that no employee or coach can begin working until all forms are completed and submitted.
If you have questions, please email [email protected]
Policy and Procedure Manual (Not yet updated for 2021) – CST Employee Handbook
Policy and Procedure Acknowledgement (Not yet updated for 2021) – CST Policy and Procedures Acknowledgement Form
Emergency Contact Form – CST Emergency-contact-form
Direct Deposit Form – CST Direct deposit authorization
Uniform Order Form – CST Staff Uniform Order Form
Lifeguard Training Information – Lifeguard certificate sign-up 2021
CPR Training Required for All Coaches without Lifeguarding Certification (This is 2019 Information, Will Be Announced When Updated for 2021) – Blended Learning CPR-Pro 2011
Federal W-4 – Fedw4 – Please fill this out online, print, sign and return at orientation.
Virginia Va-4 – VA-4 – Please fill this out online, print, sign and return at orientation.
EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION
- Please print the form and complete Section 1 (both the Employee Information and Attestation section and the Preparer and/or Translator Certification section) . Do not fill out Section 2, as this is the employer portion of the form. Bring the completed I-9 form and the required documentation to employee orientation. Note that the required documentation cannot be photocopies – only originals can be accepted per regulations.
VIRGINIA INTENT TO EMPLOY – EMPLOYEES UNDER AGE 16
This process is now all online. It is a 4 step process as follows:
1. Click here – https://vaeecs.doli.virginia.gov/vaeecs/ – and complete the Youth Registration. You will receive an email with your Youth ID.
2. Email your Youth ID to [email protected] along with a copy of your birth certificate.
3. We will email you when we have completed the employer portion
4. Complete the Parent Guardian Registration