All forms needed for employees can be downloaded from this page.
- Paperwork submission:
- Paperwork will be submitted on Sunday, April 23rd from 12-2pm along with some light snacks and refreshments. FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
PLEASE NOTE: We will not accept any incomplete packages and that no employee or coach can begin working until all forms are completed and submitted.
If you have questions, please email vp-personnel@
Policy and Procedure Manual – 2022 CST Employee Handbook
Policy and Procedure Acknowledgement (Not yet updated for 2022) – CST Policy and Procedures Acknowledgement Form
Emergency Contact Form – CST Emergency-contact-form
Direct Deposit Form – CST Direct deposit authorization
Uniform Order Form – CST Staff Uniform Order Form
Lifeguard Training Information – Lifeguard certificate sign-up 2023
CPR Training Required for All Coaches without Lifeguarding Certification (This is 2019 Information, Will Be Announced When Updated for 2022) – Blended Learning CPR-Pro 2011
Federal W-4 – Fedw4 – Please fill this out online, print, sign and return at orientation.
Virginia Va-4 – VA-4 – Please fill this out online, print, sign and return at orientation.
EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION
- Please print the form and complete Section 1 (both the Employee Information and Attestation section and the Preparer and/or Translator Certification section) . Do not fill out Section 2, as this is the employer portion of the form. Bring the completed I-9 form and the required documentation to employee orientation. Note that the required documentation cannot be photocopies – only originals can be accepted per regulations.
VIRGINIA INTENT TO EMPLOY – EMPLOYEES UNDER AGE 16
This process is now all online. It is a 4 step process as follows:
1. Click here – https://vaeecs.doli.virginia.gov/vaeecs/ – and complete the Youth Registration. You will receive an email with your Youth ID.
2. Email your Youth ID to [email protected] along with a copy of your birth certificate and your lifeguard certification (if applicable).
3. We will email you when we have completed the employer portion
4. Complete the Parent Guardian Registration
(703) 356-4471 (during pool hours)
1812 Kirby Road, McLean VA 22101-5230
PO Box 494 McLean VA, 22101-0494