Reserve Court Time / Request Key
Reserve Your Court – Members Can Now Reserve Courts Online
Here’s how to do it:
- Login to our Member Portal at https://www.esoftplanner.com/v3/planner/login.php?access=0dG81LSVxNmo65bAwWl7v5mGoQ==.
- If Today’s Schedule doesn’t pop up immediately, click on Home near the upper right of the screen. You can get a general idea of court availability for the date you are seeking by looking at the tennis courts schedule.
- Click the “Rent a Location” Button
- Choose the Date, Location Type “Tennis Courts,” and the amount of time you are seeking.
- Click “View Availability”
- The times that are availability will show a little blue shopping cart icon. Availability is shown in 15 minute increments. If you (very likely) chose an increment of time greater than 15 minutes just click on the blue shopping cart icon at the time you want to start your reservation and it will book all of time you asked for if it is available from your start time – Put differently you won’t have to click on each 15 minute increment separately.
- Once you have chosen your reservation, click “View Cart & Checkout” then “Continue to Checkout.” It will show Credit Card as Payment Type but you will never be asked to provide a credit card number because reserving a court is FREE.
- Your last step is to click “Continue to Payment Scheduling”
- You will receive an email notification confirming your reservation.
- Note: The ball machine is not available for use at this time.
Note: There is no longer a charge to use a ball machine. Anyone who reserves a court during hours that the pool is open can access one of the 2 club ball machines on a first come, first served basis.
You can also get help reserving a court by calling (703-356-4471) or stopping by the CST front desk.
Questions? Please email [email protected] and/or [email protected]
Cancelling Reservations – Please be courteous to fellow members by cancelling any court reservations you don’t end up needing. Just log into the Member Portal, choose Scheduling from the top menu, then click on My Schedule. You will see your reservations there and then simply click the Cancel button.
Request Tennis Court Key – When the courts are locked, keys can be obtained at the front desk of the pool when the pool is open. Off-season please email [email protected]
Questions? Please email [email protected] and/or [email protected].