The available positions for the 2020 Season are as follows:
Please keep the following things in mind before you apply:
- These are positions of responsibility, and members will be counting on you to perform the duties that are assigned. We are looking for responsible and mature staff to help make this summer a safe one.
- Positions are open to anyone who is eligible to work (14 years old for the front desk, 15 for lifeguards with CPR and Life Saving certification).
- Lifeguards and Assistant Managers are required to have a lifeguard, first aid, and CPR certifications. Information about Lifeguard Training, including dates for 2020, can be found under Employment Forms. If you want more information on the certification requirements please contact Michael Coleson at [email protected].
- ALL applicants must provide information on when they will NOT be available to work from Mid-May until Labor Day. Our expectation is that guards will be available to work 30-35 hours per week during the season. We will also be conducting work weekends in April and May before opening day, which will be announced separately.
- As in previous years, the number of positions that are available may not be sufficient to provide employment for all those that apply. We will consider a number of factors in making our hiring decisions, including an individual’s experience and availability to work throughout the season.
To apply: We are taking applications.
If you have any questions please contact Michael Coleson at [email protected].