Chesterbrook will hold its world-famous summer camp:
- SESSION 1 August 3rd – 7th, from 9 a.m. – noon
- SESSION 2 August 10th – 14th, from 9 a.m. – noon
Campers will participate in various activities in and out of the water, including water safety skills, tennis, wiffle ball, and a raft party. Campers will also make tie-dye clothing and do other arts and crafts. The last day features a mock Olympics where campers compete for their respective teams in classic CST Olympic Games such as the kickboard relay, hula hoop contest, water balloon sling shot, splash competition, and tug-of-war.
- The camp is held from 9:00 a.m. until noon, before normal pool hours. Parents are welcome to sign-in at the front desk and stay at the pool with the campers after camp is over.
- Counselors for the camp will be senior lifeguards who will supervise their group of campers throughout the day and lead them in activities.
- A schedule of activities will be provided on the first day of camp.
- Campers are to bring their own equipment such as tennis rackets, rafts, and tie-dye clothing on the designated day.
- The counselor will provide the campers with lemonade and graham crackers daily.
- Parents are free to pack an additional or alternative snack or beverage.
- Please inform counselors of any camper medical conditions (Asthma, Diabetes, etc.) or allergic conditions (Peanuts, Seafood, etc.) on or before the first day of camp.
- For members, the cost for the camp will be $200 per camper for one week and $375 per camper for two weeks. Sign-ups for nonmembers begin on June 1. For nonmembers, the cost is $250 per week with no discount for signing up for both weeks. All of the other guidelines apply to both members and non-members.
Cancellations received 2 weeks prior to class start date will receive a full refund minus the online payment service fee.
- No refunds for cancellations after the 2-week deadline.
- Campers must be ages 5-12 years old.
If you need more information please send an e-mail to the pool manager, Michael Coleson, at [email protected]. Nonmembers should contact Michael for registration information.